Due to a recent change in law by AEC, political parties no longer choose where preferences are directed. This means only you own your preferences and your vote will only flow the way you mark the numbers on the ballot paper. The IMOParty will not be providing any political preferences on how to vote. We will, however, list those political parties who support freedom of choice with regards to medical options without punishment. They are as follows:
- Health Australia Party (NSW, WA & VIC)
- Animal Justice Party (NSW, QLD, VIC, SA & TAS)
- The Great Australian Party (NSW, QLD, WA, VIC & SA)
- Christian Democratic Party (NSW, VIC & ACT)
- Pauline Hanson's One Nation (NSW, QLD, WA, VIC & SA)
- Shooters, Fishers & Farmers Party (NSW, QLD, WA, VIC, SA & TAS)
Should you wish to choose any of these parties as a preference, simply mark a 1 next to Involuntary Medication Objectors (Vaccination/Fluoride) Party and number all the boxes in order of your preference so that your vote for IMOParty is counted.
Below are printable IMOParty 'How to Vote' recommendation cards for your State/ area.
For instructions on how to vote in NSW, Click on one of the following:
For instructions on how to vote in QLD, click on the following:
For instructions on how to vote in WA, (available soon)