Updated: 15th March 2021
Who is at risk from the SARS-CoV-2 virus
- The W.H.O. and Australian Health Department claim those who are at high risk of severe COVID-19 are the elderly or others with lung or heart disease, diabetes or other conditions that affect their immune system . Yet, the ongoing trials of the AstraZeneca, Novavax and Pfizer vaccines, all scheduled for Australia, mainly involve healthy participants. The “high risk” groups are grossly underrepresented or excluded.
How safe are the COVID-19 vaccines?
- The Pfizer vaccine has been given “provisional” approval , and yet the trial is ongoing for another two years . Some people have experienced severe allergic reactions .
- The Novavax trial is expected to be completed in 2022, well before a valid assessment can be made concerning hypothesised vaccine-induced autoimmunity, referred to in the trial protocol .
One of the AstraZeneca vaccine trials isn’t expected to be completed until 2023. The vaccine insert states “Very rare events of demyelinating disorders have been reported following vaccination” .
Australians are part of a global human vaccine experiment that can hardly answer the question “what are the long term side effects?”
- The Australian government has “invested” $3.2billion into COVID vaccines . Yet the TGA and FDA have admitted that they do not yet know if the vaccines will reduce transmission of the virus . Many conflicts of interest are not disclosed by governments that promote vaccines .
Why is there censorship?
- The censorship, suppression of information, and frequent ridicule of those who speak for freedom of choice or greater transparency, has prevented valid concerns being heard. Governments have established a particular narrative within the media, and any contrary views, even from medical and scientific specialists, are not broadcast.
- Extreme COVID control measures have caused international and local Doctors, Scientists, Medical Specialists and practicing Health Professionals to voice their concerns about the damaging consequences of government policies.
- See: WorldDoctorsAlliance.com; AmericasFrontlineDoctors.com; GBdeclaration.org and COVIDMedicalNetwork.com in Australia. As at 6 March 2021, The Great Barrington Declaration from epidemiologists, has 55,161 signatures (and growing) from Scientists and Medical Practitioners globally, who recommend an approach they call “Focused Protection”. Groups of Lawyers in Australia and around the world are taking court actions against government interventions .
Why is government spending billions of dollars on experimental vaccination when:
- other means to protect against severe disease such as vitamins and minerals, nutritious diet, exercise, etc. to improve immunity should have been subject of well-funded health education years ago.
- some proposed treatments should receive similar publicity and approval for experimental use .
- the great majority of the community are not at risk of severe illness, as stated by the W.H.O. .
- not only are most infections not severe but even as much as 43% of infected people don’t get sick .
- infected children seldom become ill or transmit the virus. So mass vaccination of children is not justifiable .
What are your rights?
As per the Australian Immunisation Handbook , risks and benefits of a vaccination must be explained for valid informed consent. It is not possible to give valid or informed consent to a vaccination when the risks or even benefits are undetermined.
What legal action can you take?
If you feel pressured or COERCED to be vaccinated, wear a mask or take a PCR test against your will, help is available. Contact the legal team AdvocateMe.com.au to join one of their class actions and/or get access to their letter templates.
Join us! Stand up for your rights, and those of future Australians.
The Informed Medical Options Party represents thousands of Australians. We defend the right to refuse or choose medication and medical procedures without coercion or discrimination.
Who are at risk of severe COVID-19? According to The World Health Organisation, the vulnerable and high risk groups are: “people who are older than 60 years or who have health conditions like lung or heart disease, diabetes or conditions that affect their immune system.” https://www.who.int/westernpacific/emergencies/covid-19/information/high-risk-groups. The Australian Health Department state: “The most important risk factor for severe COVID-19 illness is older age. Risk increases substantially above 70 years of age. Some medical conditions also increase risk” https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2020/10/coronavirus-covid-19-living-well-in-the-covid-19-pandemic.pdf. According to the ABS, out of 682 deaths in Australia deemed “COVID-19” deaths, 496 of them had pre-existing chronic conditions and 8 of them were suspected COVID-19 but the presence of the virus was not confirmed . “Among these 496 deaths, dementia was noted on 41% of death certificates, chronic cardiac conditions on 32%, diabetes on 17% and hypertension on 16%” https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/more-than-70-of-covid-19-deaths-had-pre-existing-c
TGA “provisional approval” of Pfizer vaccine: https://www.tga.gov.au/covid-19-vaccine-pfizer-australia-comirnaty-bnt162b2-mrna?fbclid=IwAR263SrCqUVmYHxX_ymirrHGcJN1rRhs_kVgDykKPcYxR-oAxioD_8DbxOA
Vaccine trial Phase 3 end dates:Trial No.LinkCompletion DateAstraZenecaISRCTN89951424http://www.isrctn.com/ISRCTN89951424Dec 2021NCT04516746Feb 21, 2023NCT04540393Mar 12, 2021NovavaxNCT04583995Jan 14, 2022NCT04611802Dec 30, 2022PfizerNCT04368728Jan 31, 2023
CDC acknowledges serious adverse events from mRNA vaccines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/allergic-reaction.html
Novavax Protocol: https://www.novavax.com/sites/default/files/2020-11/2019nCoV302Phase3UKVersion2FinalCleanRedacted.pdf, Page 24
TGA’s AstraZeneca vaccine insert, Page 3: https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/auspar-chadox1-s-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca-210215-pi.pdf
PM announces Nov 2020: $3.2billion investment in vaccines: https://www.pm.gov.au/media/australia-secures-further-50-million-doses-covid-19-vaccine?fbclid=IwAR14_TtXHEvPSJRIo_ESCIhp4iWn3uDBeIDSYILcnLz5hCsXtpxOOIgtbn8
Transmission: Pfizer: https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-legal-regulatory-and-policy-framework/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine-frequently-asked-questions “Most vaccines that protect from viral illnesses also reduce transmission of the virus that causes the disease by those who are vaccinated. While it is hoped this will be the case, the scientific community does not yet know if the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine will reduce such transmission.” https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/cmi-comirnaty-bnt162b2-mrna.pdf “COMIRNATY may not fully protect all those who receive it and it is not known how long you will be protected.”
Evidence based COI Press Release: https://imoparty.com/Conflicts-of-Interest-in-Vaccination-Policies
Court cases in Australia https://concernedlawyersnetwork.net/ ; www.Advocateme.com.au . Globally: https://principia-scientific.com/lawyers-promise-nurember-trials-against-all-behind-covid-scam/; Transcript : https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=pt&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dgsi.pt%2Fjtrl.nsf%2F33182fc732316039802565fa00497eec%2F79d6ba338dcbe5e28025861f003e7b30
Hydroxychloroquine registered in 1955: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxychloroquine ; Ivermectin registered in 1981: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin ; Chloroquine: https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-2-69
- WHO: "Most people with COVID-19 experience mild symptoms or moderate illness" https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/risk-comms-updates/update-36-long-term-symptoms.pdf ; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7088568/
- https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2013020 page 1; and https://www.nejm.org/doi/suppl/10.1056/NEJMc2013020/suppl_file/nejmc2013020_appendix.pdf page 2. Calculated from PCR tests done on people from a cruise ship: Total people infected = 712. Total PCR positive people on the ship without symptoms = 410 ie 58% (410/712) Of those 410, 311 stayed well. Ie. 75%. (311/440 x 100). 43% of all the people infected stayed well. (311/712 x 100).
- In a paper published earlier this month, University of Queensland virologist Kirsty Short and colleagues examined COVID-19 transmission in households to determine if an adult or a child introduced the disease to the home. "What we found across multiple countries at different times was that it was very, very rare for the child to be the one bringing the infection into the household," she said. https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2020-12-25/children-covid-19-coronavirus-spread-transmission-immune/13012550
- Valid Consent in the Immunisation handbook, Section “Preparing for Vaccination”: https://immunisationhandbook.health.gov.au/vaccination-procedures/preparing-for-vaccination