IMOP PRESS RELEASE: Questions regarding COVID-19 vaccines set for Australia, 29th Jan 2021
- According to The World Health Organisation, the vulnerable and high risk groups are: “people who are older than 60 years or who have health conditions like lung or heart disease, diabetes or conditions that affect their immune system.” .
- The Australian Health Department state: “The most important risk factor for severe COVID-19 illness is older age. Risk increases substantially above 70 years of age. Some medical conditions also increase risk” .
- According to the ABS, out of 682 deaths in Australia deemed “COVID-19” deaths, 496 of them had pre-existing chronic conditions and 8 of them were suspected COVID-19 but the presence of the virus was not confirmed . “Among these 496 deaths, dementia was noted on 41% of death certificates, chronic cardiac conditions on 32%, diabetes on 17% and hypertension on 16%” .
- The trials of the AstraZeneca, Novavax and Pfizer vaccines mainly involve healthy participants.
- The aged (and others) with comorbidities are grossly underrepresented or excluded.
- Dr Sebastian Rushworth of Sweden: “If it had been up to me, the trial would only have included people over 70 years of age with underlying co-morbidities,…” .
ASTRAZENECA / OXFORD Vaccine
2. Will this vaccine increase risk of HIV?
Cell line “HEK-293 , transfected with Adenovirus 5 (AD5)” is used in the manufacture of this vaccine .
Note: Some trials of the AstraZeneca vaccine include HIV participants . Could it be that the deliberate selection and inclusion of HIV positive participants was done to see if their illness is intensified or their viral load increases following vaccination?
A dead reconstructed chimpanzee virus ,  is used in the AstraZeneca vaccine.
4. What are the potential adverse events?
PFIZER / BIO-N-TECH Vaccine (BNT162b2)
As there is limited public access to UK adverse event reports, we have used the US Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). This database reports 117 deaths associated with the Pfizer vaccine . NOTE: It was stated by Harvard Pilgrim Health Care that in the USA “fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported” .
5. Are there any conflicts of interest?