We recognise the importance of transparency in all areas of Government. We will help to boost transparency, giving you greater peace of mind, by:
- Calling for Government truth and transparency in all decisions, including disclosure of ALL conflicts of interest. Such information should be easily accessible to the public.
- Calling for ALL specialists and institutions who have a financial conflict of interest, to refrain from the promotion of vaccination, advice to government or involvement in vaccination policy formulation. Vaccination policy should be formulated and reviewed by independent microbiologists, virologists, and immunologists who have no financial or positional conflicts of interest.
- Calling for an oversight committee to monitor and investigate pharmaceutical adverse events, and for the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) to be removed from this process due to conflicts of interest.
- Calling upon the National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance (NCIRS) to provide substantiated scientific studies from a range of independent verified sources, on all vaccines used in Australia, including double-blind long-term safety and efficacy data.
- Calling upon NCIRS to provide a detailed evaluation of the health outcomes of the National Immunisation Program.
- Calling for a study to be published which compares the health of vaccinated versus unvaccinated children in Australia.
- Assisting consumers to understand what they are ingesting by clearly labelling all human and animal food with any GMO, irradiated and synthetic ingredients.
- Calling for independent safety studies in all emerging technologies including, but not limited to, 5G and geoengineering to determine if there are any negative environmental and/or health impacts which could be attributed to these technologies.