Established in 2016, we of the Informed Medical Options Party (IMOP) represent thousands of Australians. Our large membership base and supporters stand for the right to refuse or choose or refuse any health product or procedure without coercion, discrimination, harassment or penalty.
Established in 2016, the IMOParty stood at the March 25th 2023 NSW State Election, May 21st 2022 Federal Election, the May 18th, 2019 Federal Election and the Oct 31, 2020 QLD State Election.
Medical freedoms of Australians are at risk like never before.
But we are not just about medical freedoms, check out our policies.
- New IMOP logo
- ACT - Public Health Amendment Bill 2021
- Who controls vaccination education?
- IMOP's submission to ‘Have your say on Australia’s Digital Identity Legislation’
- The history of pharma fraud and the TGA
- Determining the true risk of COVID-19 for young people
- URGENT independent overhaul of government power NEEDED
- An IMOP Investigation into claims that vaccines undergo stringent assessments by TGA
- CONFLICTS OF INTEREST IN AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION POLICIES
A GREAT LOSS
Uncle Max (Dulumunmun) Harrison
Yuin Nation of the South Coast
"A warrior has fallen, but we can continue his legacy and take heart in this war by remembering his steadfast courage and commitment."